- Room 1007, Hangsheng Technology Building, South Four Road, Science and Technology Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL: 0755-86108311
- Fax: 0755-86152201
Shanghai R&D Center
- B205 Lvliang Technology Pioneer Park, 2588 Hongmei South Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
- Email: email@example.com
- TEL: 021-61553990
- Fax: 021-54721038
- Tencent Zhongchang Zone, Huilongguan, Changping District, Beijing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LX200V20 is the newest power line communication products which can support IEEE 1901 and Homeplug AV standard. It provide the standard MII interface for communication.The small-foot-print is ideal for embedded design application. You can easy to plug into target devices through connectors. It is the best choices to shorten the design cycle and accelerate the time to market.
- ● Support multiple existing cables for transmission:
- ☼ Telephone Lines - The range can support last 600 meters IP access
- ☼ Two wired line - The range can support last 2000 meters IP access
- ☼ Power Lines - the range can support last 300 meters IP access
- ● The PHY rate can support 200Mbps.You should get reliable and very low latency on the transmission when use LX200V20 in specific scenario like VOIP,Gaming etc.
- ● Can support the 128-bit encryption and ensure the safe transmission
- ● Easy to build the pairs connection to expand the networking coverage,no need configuration
- ● The range can up to 300 meters
- ● Compliant with homeplug AV specification and IEEE1901 standard.The Maximum data rate is 200Mbps
- ● Single chip solution with integrated analog front end and line driver
- ● The module can interoperable with any devices base on homeplug AV specification and IEEE1901 standard
- ● The communication interface is MII,you can use it to communication to any Ethernet based devices like PC,IP camera,IP phones
- ● Data transmission via two wired line, telephone line and power line
- ● The working frequency ranged from 2-30MHz.No influence on current CATV signals at home
- ● No need for configuration by end users,it can works when you plug into the lines
- ● Range:Telephone Lines 600m,cable lines 2000m,power lines 300m
- ● 128-bit data encryption
- ● Dimensions: 60mm x 30mm
- ● Cost-optimized design and also can provide the customize design if signed the NRE agreement in place
- ● Ideal modules for small-footprint embedded devices
- ☼ Smart meters
- ☼ Energy management system
- ☼ Programmable controlled thermostats
- ☼ Remote meters devices
- ☼ Surveillance
- ☼ Industry
- ☼ Solar Panel
10/100M 10/100M MII(Auto MDI/MDIX)(Auto MDI/MDIX)
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x,
IEEE 802.3u Auto MDI (X)
IEEE 802.1P,IEEE 802.1Q
• Green LED is the system self diagnostics light, which will be ON when self diagnostics is normal.
• The Red LED is System connection LED,It will shining or ON when detect other devices.
• Ethernet port LED: The LED will turn ON when plug into the Ethernet cable.
• Ethernet ACT LED: The LED will shining when there is data transferring. The LED will be OFF when there is no active data transferring.
Max.output power:6 dBm