Your Flexible IoT Platform
WisGate Connect is powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 - so you can tailor it to your specific needs all the way from development to deployment.Read more about WisGate Connect
- Based on the 5.15 Linux Kernel
- Debian user-space
- Open-source libraries, modules, and examples of WisBlock modules deployed with python and Node-RED
- Fully-documented use cases for common scenarios
- A curated list of open source services ready to deploy as containers
Why We Created WisGate Connect
IoT Developers need a ready-to-use industrial gateway based on Raspberry Pi CM4.
Software companies need a robust edge computing gateway - and to be able to deploy their docker-ready service easily.
Business users need solutions tailored to specific needs, such as expanding with more connectivity options, sensors, and interfaces.
RAKPiOS is a custom OS based on the Raspberry Pi OS and has all the tooling you’ll need to build your firmware image automatically.
It’s an open OS and is docker-ready to make services easy to deploy.
Modular hardware solutions tailored to your specific needs
Modular Multi-RAN platform Use Cases
- Multiband LoRaWAN Gateway (subGHz + 2.4GHz)
- Standalone Edge Gateway, everything you need to run a private WSN solution on a single device, no Internet connection required
- WisGate Connect becomes a private 5G SmallCell
WisBlock-compatible to support industrial protocols Use Case
- ModBUS to MQTT bridge for easy integration of compatible sensors
Made For Industry
WisGate Connect combines the flexibility of the Raspberry Pi ecosystem with the reliability of industrial-degree components.
- Supports the whole CM4 family
- Up to 3 MiniPCIe modules and one M.2 B-Key slot for different radio modules or extra hardware
- 2 WisBlock IO slots to interface industrial sensors
- Different enclosures for development, desktop, or outdoors deployment
- Compatible with a full range of accessories, including cameras, displays, audio, and SATA drives.
Multiple power supply options:
- 10-28VDC power jack & phoenix connectors
- Active 802.3at/bt PoE support (up to 60W)
- Dying gasp functionality
- 1Gb and 2.5Gb Ethernet ports